By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SPS PHARMA SERVICES' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SPS PHARMA SERVICES' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SPS PHARMA SERVICES at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SPS PHARMA SERVICES' web site are provided "as is". SPS PHARMA SERVICES makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SPS PHARMA SERVICES does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SPS PHARMA SERVICES or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SPS PHARMA SERVICES' internet site, even if SPS PHARMA SERVICES or a SPS PHARMA SERVICES authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SPS PHARMA SERVICES' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SPS PHARMA SERVICES does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SPS PHARMA SERVICES may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SPS PHARMA SERVICES does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SPS PHARMA SERVICES has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SPS PHARMA SERVICES of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to SPS PHARMA SERVICES' web site shall be governed by the laws of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data Collection and Processing
We wish to make our websites as appealing and comfortable for you as possible. To this end, analysis of statistical information relating to your utilization of our websites and the collection of technical details on the web browsers and computers of our online visitors is very helpful for us.
We must advise you, however, that your IP address and perhaps other data related to your person will be transmitted to the service provider concerned (Google) and may be stored or analyzed there.
Insofar as you have decided to take advantage of a personalized service such as subscribing to download services, completing contact forms, the required personal data are stored. As a rule, this includes your e-mail address, first and surname as well as other data. Your data are used only in order to provide you with the desired offer to your satisfaction and in order to respond to any inquiries. If you no longer wish to take advantage of a personalized service, your personal data will be deleted after you cancel your registration – insofar as registration is required for use of the service. If you wish to cancel your subscription to any personalized service, you can send us an e-mail.
Your personal data will only be transmitted to government organizations and authorities in legally required cases and/or for prosecution in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure. Your personal data are not provided to third parties for any other purpose.
The layout, graphics employed, and any other contents on the homepage of SPS PHARMA SERVICES website are protected by copyright law.
© SPS PHARMA SERVICES, Orléans. All rights reserved.