FIP Webinar: Qualification of Dissolution Apparatus
Date: 08 December 2020
Dissolution testing is of outmost importance when characterizing pharmaceutical products with regards to their performance as well as their quality.
In order to ensure reliable dissolution results, using properly qualified instruments is crucial.
This presentation will go through the various possible qualification approaches with their Pros and Cons.
- Understand the importance of instrument qualification
- Identify the possible qualification strategies
- Select and implement the most adapted qualification process
Horst-Dieter Friedel, Director, Bayer AG, Germany
FIP Chair Special Interest Group Regulatory Sciences and Quality
Samir Haddouchi, Managing Director, SPS Pharma Services, France
FIP focus group dissolution/drug release member
View the webinar video here (FIP members only): Watch the movie
Making Pharmaceuticals 2019 – Conference
Date: 30 April - 01 May 2019
Place: Ricoh Arena, Coventry, Great Britain
"Making Pharmaceuticals" is the Leading UK Pharmaceutical Exhibition & Conference. More than 200 companies exhibit in the field of Processing, Medical Devices, Regulatory, Clinical Testing, Research & Development, Operational Excellence, Pharmaceutical Quality, Serialisation, Clinical Trial Testing, Ingredients / Excipients, Microbiology And Pharma, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Packaging & Labelling, New Technologies, and Data Management. Over 2'000 visitors, delegates and speakers network during the event.
Samir Haddouchi (Managing Director of SPS Pharma Services) was invited to attend the conference and talk about "Brexit: Finding The Right Bridge For Commercial Batches Release in The EU?".
Visit the Conference website: Website
- US FDA-inspected facility
- Certified Pharmaceutical Establishment
- GMP-compliant quality system
- State-of-the-art equipment from several leading manufacturers
- Standardized client-oriented documentation
- Regular interactions with health agencies
as expert advisors
- Knowledge of both human and veterinary products
SPS Pharma Services
3 rue Chateaubriand,
45071 Orleans Cedex 2,