We’re now on Linkedin. Follow us!
You can now also follow our activities on Linkedin and get in direct contact with us using the online business network. Here you will also gain insights into our service portfolio and receive news about our company and all the latest dates of our events.
Follow us on: Linkedin
FIP Webinar: Qualification of Dissolution Apparatus
Date: 08 December 2020
Dissolution testing is of outmost importance when characterizing pharmaceutical products with regards to their performance as well as their quality.
In order to ensure reliable dissolution results, using properly qualified instruments is crucial.
This presentation will go through the various possible qualification approaches with their Pros and Cons.
- Understand the importance of instrument qualification
- Identify the possible qualification strategies
- Select and implement the most adapted qualification process
Horst-Dieter Friedel, Director, Bayer AG, Germany
FIP Chair Special Interest Group Regulatory Sciences and Quality
Samir Haddouchi, Managing Director, SPS Pharma Services, France
FIP focus group dissolution/drug release member
View the webinar video here (FIP members only): Watch the movie
- US FDA-inspected facility
- Certified Pharmaceutical Establishment
- GMP-compliant quality system
- State-of-the-art equipment from several leading manufacturers
- Standardized client-oriented documentation
- Regular interactions with health agencies
as expert advisors
- Knowledge of both human and veterinary products
SPS Pharma Services
3 rue Chateaubriand,
45071 Orleans Cedex 2,